If you can type, and upload a file, SoundCloud may be your choice for Audio/Podcasting services.
Probably one of the most interactive audio services for social media – SoundCloud allows you to publish your audio to your Facebook and Twitter profiles. This is big especially for those who don’t have websites they maintain too well. SoundCloud also gives you the ability to publish directly into your website, but you have to embed the code they give you. Still not rocket science, but some people just don’t like code – period.
A video explanation of this, is by custom order only – please email us for access
With the push button publishing option from SoundCloud – it is BY FAR the easiest service on the market for podcasting or audio production. You can record on the spot from your computer, or you can upload a recorded file.
What We really Like about SoundCloud
– Super Simple
– Social Media Interaction
– Free plan option to start
– Mobile Phone Capabilities – record from iPhone
– Works with over 100 different Apps
– Allows developers to tap in and build their own Apps
– Allows commenting and social interaction on Audio File Line
– A lot of WordPress developers build it into their designs
Why is not so impressive
– No video – but really not their deal.
– Free Service only offers two hundred minutes of audio
– Lower band width and not unlimited downloading for FREE account (expected though)
Visit Sound Cloud by clicking here.