Start a Podcast to engage your customer base
Starting a Podcast can be really simple if you know what to do, and how to start. It doesn’t take very much investment, just a couple of tricks and know how techniques can get you up and running.
Why a Podcast?
One important aspect a podcast can bring to any business, organization or campaign is the ability to control talking points in a timely fashion. Meaning you can state your position on any number of topics at the click of a button, and you may also address good or bad PR as it happens.
Topics Discussed in this Tutorial
- Podcasting software
- Publishing to iTunes and other markets
- Creating a Mobile App for your Podcast
- Setting up Feeds
- Condenser Microphones, editing, filters, etc.
- Layout of a Podcast, and how it’s different than plain audio
- Sound Effects, Intros, bumpers, stingers, more
- Vodcasting (Video Podcasting) and what’s else is needed